Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Foss Family













I had a wonderful time photographing my friend Sue's beautiful family. Sue and I teach together and had the priveledge of having a.m. playground duty together. Being a proud, first time Grandmother, I think Sue showed me every picture ever taken of her gorgeous granddaughter, Ashley. After seeing how beautiful this little girl was, I was very, very excited and honored when Sue asked me to photograph this doll.

Ashley was definitely the star of the day, but it also worked out well that the whole family was home for a wedding, so we were able to get photographs of everyone in the family. Ashley was a real trooper and hung in there, but needed her beauty sleep toward the end of the photo session. We placed Ashley in a basket at the end of the session to get some pictures of her with these cute rubber ducks that I had, but she had other ideas and soon found my basket to be a glorious place to take a nap!

No comments:

 
free hit counter script