Wednesday, July 23, 2008

August Special

Hello everyone! I don't have any pictures to post today. I will have some soon, though as I am photographing a family sometime next week. We are watching the weather and will pick a nice day. It's no fun taking a 3 and a 5 year old out in the rain to do a photo shoot!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know about a special I am running for the month of August. I have purchased some new indoor studio lighting equipment and I really want to try it out on live people instead of Joey and Danny's stuffed animals. So... for the month of August only, I will discount all sitting fees 25% and you only pay if you're happy with at least 20 proofs. As I said, I'm trying to learn this new lighting equipment and would love to have some living, breathing, able to move subjects. If you're willing to be my guinea pig, give me a call and we'll set up a time.

All the best,
Judi

1 comment:

Carole said...

Judi,
My mom just gave me a link to your site. Your pictures are beyond awesome!!!

It was so great to see you guys last weekend!
~Carole
http://beyondthejourney.wordpress.com

 
free hit counter script