Sunday, February 24, 2008

Welcome to Faithful Photos Blog!

















After having a discussion with some friends of mine that are also photographers, I have finally taken the plunge and have started my own photography blog. I have been nervous about doing this because I am not the most diligent person when it comes to blogging or keeping a diary. So if you enjoy this blog and want to see more, please don't hesitate to post a reminder for me to put up some new pictures.

So here is my first entry. My son Joey was gracious enough today to take a walk with me for the express purpose of taking pictures of him. It was a cold, but beautiful sunny day here in Maine. We walked around the neighborhood scouting out photography sites. After I convinced him that pictures in front of stop signs or dirty snow banks didn't make for the best backdrops, here is what we came up with. Enjoy!

2 comments:

movita said...

I love the last shot - The Scream. I bet it really captures his personality! I've enjoyed looking at your photos...

Deacon Pat said...

great photos..........

 
free hit counter script